Brooke Andregic, LISW-CP
(pronounced ‘Awndraygeech, please just call me Brooke 😊)
If you are looking for a unique and personalized approach, please consider making a consultation appointment with Brooke to determine if she can meet your counseling needs. In addition to being a licensed clinical social worker she is also a registered play therapist, having earned over 3,000 hours of training through the Association of Play Therapy. She brings a trauma-informed perspective to her work with with individuals through her training in trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy. Having worked in a variety of settings throughout her career, Brooke encourages individuals from all walks of life to give counseling a try. She is comfortable working with any age group, from young children to geriatric adults. Brooke particularly enjoys working with teenagers.
Getting Started: It is helpful (and necessary unless you plan to self-pay) to first send your health insurance information to Casey Wood at email@example.com determine coverage and co-pay information. The new client forms can be printed from the website prior to coming to the first appointment for your convenience.
Brooke is at the office from 10 am to 5pm Wednesdays through Saturdays. You can contact Brooke directly to schedule an appointment at 864 810 4496, text preferred. She will respond within 24 hours, but frequently does sooner.
- Registered Play Therapist
- Master’s in Social Work from the University of South Carolina, magna cum laude
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Spanish and Latin American Caribbean Studies
- minor in Linguistics, cum laude
- AMI Montessori training/experience (toddler and primary)
- TESOL certified (teaching English to speakers of other languages)
- 300 hour Kids Yoga Journey certified
- NASW (National Association of Social Workers)
- APT (Association for Play Therapy)